The DMG MORI Sailing Academy is looking for a Skipper Trainee
What we offer:
- access to a brand new Mini 6.50 prototype boat to train and race
- professional sailing coaching as well as valuable insights into boat building, electronics, and project management
- trainee salary to cover living expenses. In return, when not training or racing, the trainee will work for the DMG MORI Sailing Team supporting the technical team
- a great chance to grow and learn all technical aspects of a high-tech offshore sailing boat, team work and team spirit!
- Mini 6.50 Transat Rookie
- Strong technical academic background (preferably an engineering degree) is required
- Highly motivated to make this journey together as a team
Program start is in February 2022. Applications can be sent in until 31st August 2021.
DMG MORI Sailing Academy – Trainee Program
Corentine LEMONNIER-LE TUAUD
9, rue d’Estienne d’Orves
56100 Lorient – France