Special model dedicated to deep hole grinding
- Deep hole spindle is equipped as standard for grinding long workpiece up to ø750mm(29.5in) x H1,100mm(43.3in).
- A variety of deep hole spindle is available to meet customer's demands.
Easy setup and high accuracy enabled by the vertical structure
- Setup work that doesn't go against the gravity allows you to perform centering much more easily and safely.
- In addition to grinding without being affected by gravity, easy delivery of coolant to the grinding point also contributes to accuracy improvement of deep-hole ID such as roundness, concentricity, cylindricity, surface roughness, etc.
Optimal solution for major parts for construction machinery
- A typical example is hydraulic breaker cylinder for rock breaker. The piston inside of the cylinder moves up and down by hydraulic pressure, where the accuracy of cylinder ID directly affects the smooth piston movement and boosts the power of the rock breaker.
Heat-resistant measures at each section allowing high-accuracy grinding
- 0.1µm-scale feedback control is equipped on both X and Z-axis, which eliminates accuracy errors caused by elongation of ball screws. Also, there is an air gap between the bed and the oil pan to avoid heat effect from the coolant to the bed.